Class A Motorhomes Only
All lots include the following:
- Water, sewer, and 50 amp electric
- Free WI-FI
- Large landscaped lots (average 50' X 100')
- Paved roads and concrete pads.
(Note: Cable TV is not available.)
Click on the BUTTON below for reservations.
through December 31, 2023.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION DURING YOUR STAY:
• Check out time is no later than 11:00am
• For any maintenance issues call the lot owner
• If you have an emergency, dial 911
• RV must be a minimum manufacturer designated 32 feet, Class “A” bus chassis motor home.
• One RV per lot & no more than two vehicles
• Car haulers and other trailers are not permitted.
• No more than four persons at any time per occupied lot, including visitors.
• No tents or sleeping outside.
• Screened/Awning rooms are prohibited.
• No firearms, lethal weapons, or fireworks can be discharged in the area.
• Fishing in the lake is permitted with “catch & release” only.
• No clothes lines permitted or hanging clothes outside.
• No business of any kind for profit or non-profit can be performed in the resort.
• Please see that all personal belongings are secured.
• Clubhouse/Barn is for Apple Valley Farm owners’ use only.
• Please take your garbage to the designated bear-proof trash receptacle by the clubhouse
• Quiet time is between 10:00pm – 8:00am.
• Children under the age of 12 must have adult supervision while around the lake and on roadways.
• Speed limit is 10 MPH for all vehicles.
• Park vehicles on your assigned lot only.
• Visitor parking is available at the clubhouse/barn. No street parking.
• Any additional vehicles must also be parked at the clubhouse/barn parking lot.
• Bikes require headlights and reflectors at night.
• 3 or 4-wheelers and skateboards are prohibited.
• Motorcycles can only be driven in & out of park.
• All motorcycles must be driven by licensed drivers.
• Motorcycles planning a “day-trip” are required to gather in the upper parking lot at the clubhouse/barn.
BBQ GRILLS & FIRE PITS:
• Fire pit, if available, may be used.
• No cutting of trees and no using of Owner’s firewood.
Signal strength at Apple Valley Farm has been verified working at the street entrance of each lot. The signal strength on a lot may vary depending upon lot topography, seasonal foliage, and how your motorcoach may be parked. AVF makes no guarantee of WI-FI signal to your motorcoach.
• All lots are privately owned. Please respect your neighbor’s privacy & property.
• Do not cut across lots without permission of the lot owner or occupant.
• AVF reserves the right to have renters removed should our rules & regulations be violated.
• There is free WIFI available for renters
• There is a free washer and dryer in the red barn basement for guests of AVF. There is also a bathroom and shower for your use.